Terms and Conditions
This page explains all the terms and conditions regarding the use of the GRE Development LTD website at "gredev.io" and / or "gredev.net".
Your use of this website and / or the services provided therein is your explicit consent to be bound by all terms and conditions of use and all applicable laws and regulations. You agree to be responsible for compliance with applicable local and international laws. We also reserve the right to update or change the terms and conditions of use at any time without prior notice, so that these modifications will be effective from the date of their publication. Therefore, we suggest that you review the terms and conditions of use whenever you decide to use the site and / or benefit from its services. In the event that you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the website and / or the services it provides.
We also reserve the right to update and / or amend the website and / or services and / or stop them at any time. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for facing you or any third party for any update and / or modification of the website and services or any suspension of them. The company will not be responsible to any user for any modifications or suspension of services.
It is not permissible to use this site or the services provided on it if your age is less than (18). Whereas, you hereby acknowledge and agree that your age is not less than the age specified in this clause. And in the event that you register a personal account for a legal person (company, institution, association, etc.), you acknowledge that you are authorized by that legal person and have full authority to create the account, use the site, and benefit from its services in his name and on his behalf.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, privacy statement, disclaimer notice and all agreements: “client”, “customer”, “you”, “your”, “yours“ refers to you as a customer of GRE Development LTD, while we refer to ourselves as “we”, “ours“, “ourselves,” and we refer also to both parties (you and us) as “the parties” and / or “we”.
Any use of the above-mentioned terms or other words in the singular, plural, and / or he / she or them, is considered interchangeable and refers to the same thing. We may also refer to the “first party” to us, and we may refer to you as the “second party”.
Correct use of the services we provide
Users should only use the services for legitimate purposes and in particular they may not:
Use any obscene, threatening, offensive or defamatory material or those materials that violate any law or regulation, violate trust, harm minors, violate intellectual property rights, unlawful, impersonate any person or entity, or incorrectly refer to or pervert Belonging to a person or entity;
Taking advantage of the services of this company and its affiliate sites to make other users or third parties receive unwanted or unauthorized advertisements, promotional material, spam, fraudulent mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation or exploitation of services The company and its affiliated sites intentionally or by mistake to damage or / or cause a defect and / or malfunction of the company’s system and / or its affiliate sites and / or harm any other user or third party; And
Collecting or storing the personal data of other users or third parties.
Any breach of the foregoing authorizes the company to terminate your use of the services and / or delete all your accounts.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The company and its affiliated sites do not make any guarantees regarding the accuracy of the information, the completeness of the content, the legality and reliability of the information that is displayed or shared among the members, or the information that is published on all the sites of the company by the customers;
The Company excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any warranties of any kind relating to infringement of property rights including intellectual rights;
The company also does not make any guarantees regarding the safety and correctness of the information on its website and with regard to the services advertised on the website or advertised and / or available through the linked sites. And
The company disclaims any liability for any damages of any kind that may be incurred by any user when using the services. The company is not responsible for any improper use of users' personal data.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the site are owned or controlled for these purposes by the company. Users may use the content only for personal or / and non-commercial use.
Users are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (by any medium), transmit, display, partially or fully operate, adapt or change the content of the website in any way for any other purpose whatsoever without obtaining permission from the company and its owner in particular.
Without prior consent and written permission, you may not create iFrames around our webpages that change in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Privacy of your information
Terms and conditions for developing, programming, design and maintenance services
- The second party is obliged to pay no less than 50% of the amount agreed upon as serious evidence;
- The second party has no right to ask the company to cancel the contract and recover the amount paid after signing the contract drawn up between it and the first party without prejudice to the first party with one of the terms of this contract;
- The first party is obliged to send an inspection form for the project design for the second party after signing the contract and depositing the contract payment. In the event that the second party approves the design it is considered final approval, and in the event that it retracts the design, the first party is entitled to request 35% of the amount agreed upon to implement the project;
- The first party is obligated to deliver the second party the project in full on the specified date and the work period will be agreed in writing and start immediately the next day after the second party agrees to preview the design;
- The first party is committed to technical support for a period of 3 months that includes all the modifications that the second party requires, provided that it is not considered adding new features;
- During the period of 3 months from the date of handing over the project, the second party is obligated to notify the first party of all programming problems, if any, in the application based on his personal experience. It is agreed by both parties, and this condition applies to all other services;
- The second party is obliged not to sell his project to any other party except by stipulating that the company's rights remain under the application or pay the designating company the value of expropriation of rights equal to 100% of the value of the amount paid, and the company has the right to suspend the project if the customer strikes the rights without the consent or prosecution of the first party;
- The first party to alert the second party is committed in the event of any practices contrary to the Constitution of the United Kingdom laws and one month after the alarm and reporting of the company's right to delete the offending without reference to the second party, or close the application if large violation calls for closure and re-open it only to pay a fine of 10% of the value of Contracting with a pledge not to repeat the violation again or the company to resort to the courts;
- The second party is obliged not to install any software that eats up the server's resources, and if there is any software that seriously eats the server's resources, the company will alert the second party to close the application if it does not do so;
- The second party is obligated not to install unlicensed software on its own hosting, and the company is committed to these laws and so that this violation does not cause the company’s servers to be suspended, the company will alert the second party to the licensing or deletion of the software within a month, and the second party has no right to object after a month has passed since the action that the company will take against the second party;
- The first party does not bear responsibility for the damages to the site of the second party as a result of errors committed, and in the event of failure of the server from the first party, it is required to provide an alternative server until the return of the first server;
- In the event that the hosting period expires and the second party does not renew the subscription, we - the first party - are not responsible for the loss of the data of the second party and is not entitled to claim any data or backup copies except in the case of renewal for the previous period and pay all its dues according to the available plans and in the case of reserving the hosting and confirming the request Receiving data is not entitled to cancel the hosting after it has been opened and will continue to work until the contract period ends;
- The first party is obligated to inform the second party in the event that the company performs periodic maintenance operations, and the second party is not entitled to seek compensation from the company during this process;
- The first party does not commit any compensation to the second party if its site is hacked due to the customer's illegal and immoral practices;
- The first party is committed to a professional level in securing sites and software and providing high-quality applications, but the second party does not have the right to request any compensation in the event of a software error that caused the application to penetrate, but the company is committed to solving the problem because there is no 100% secure site;
- The customer does not have the right to refuse to place his application within the company's projects page on the company's official website, and if he insists on that, he must pay 100% of the contract value;
- The second party does not have the right to defame the GRE Development LTD company in its employees or administration, and instead the customer has the right to go to the competent authorities to submit his complaint, knowing that defamation in any form gives the full right to cancel the contract and refuse to provide any service whatsoever to the customer With the suspension of the service and its non-operation, except by order of the court and after the issuance of an order stating that, the company may resort to suing the second party and requesting substantial financial compensation if this affects the reputation of the company and the reputation of its employees and causes them material losses in the market;
- The two parties are obliged not to defame each other in the event of violating any of the terms of this contract and whoever defames the two parties in any medium or on the Internet without resorting to the judiciary is obliged to pay the amount of 25 thousand dollars in compensation to the other party and has no right to object or request to reduce the amount of the amount;
- In the event that the first party completes the project and submits completely to the second party, the customer does not have the right to delay the payment of any debts to the company and the maximum period to pay the debt or the rest of the company’s dues is 7 to 10 working days and a delay fine of 1% of the amount due is paid for each day Delay after the maximum period allowed for the second party, and in the event that the customer does not pay the remaining dues of the company, The first party has the right to close the application and will not open it before paying the dues of the company in addition to the delay fines. And the second party has no right to object or sue the a company;
- The first party does not have the right to sell the same design of the second party, and in the event that the second party has the right to sue the first party and request compensation, as for the imitation of the design from any other party, no liability falls on the first party; And
- The two parties are bound by the laws of the United Kingdom constitution, and in the event that any of them violates the laws of the state, either party has the right to resort to the judiciary to obtain his right.
To see the available contact methods, please kindly visit the "Contact us" page.
Last update: 23 November 2020